6 Week Meditation Course
|Event Start Date:|
April 8, 2019
|Event End Date:|
April 30, 2019
Ananda Marga Yoga Center, Platanvej 30, 1810 Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
- Learn a variety of valuable meditation techniques including breath meditation, visualization, mantra and mindfulness.
- Enjoy using spiritual music and chanting to create a beautiful atmosphere.
- Discover the philosophy of meditation – how it works, what are its benefits and what is its ultimate goal.
- Learn practical solutions to common problems new meditators face.
- Learn about the chakras and the mind – how they interact and how to control them.
- Learn about supplementary practices that can help improve meditation including diet, fasting, life principles, yoga postures and breathing.
- Enjoy a wealth of spiritual stories that give guidance and inspiration on the path.
Classes will begin with a short explanation of technique followed by practice, sharing, and a little bit of background philosophy.
Taught by Dada Krsnasevananda who brings a lifetime of experience as a monk and meditation teacher in both East and West.
No registration required – just come in person:)
All Ananda Marga classes are run on a donation basis.
If you have any questions you are welcome to call Dada on 71881273.