Classes and Activities for June 2013
Here are the new classes and activities for the month of June. Note – regular weekly program is continuing as usual:
- Yoga for Teenagers (12 – 16 years). 3 Wednesdays in June beginning June 5. 16.15 – 17.15. Joyful, calm, creative, mindful and relaxing. With Vanamallika. Free.
- 4 Week Meditation Course: Beginning Tuesday, June 4. Learn a powerful meditation technique that will help you achieve peace of mind, self-knowledge and a deep sense of well-being. The course includes breath meditation, mantra meditation, chanting and mindfulness. Each class will include explanation, practice and review. You will get many tips on how to establish a successful meditation practice from Ananda Marga teacher, Dada Krsnasevananda, who has more than 30 years experience teaching meditation. . By Donation.
- Monday Meditation Night. Mondays 18.00 – 19.30. For those who have already attended a class or learned a meditation technique but want an opportunity during the week to meditate and chant with others and get a little spiritual inspiration. Program includes spiritual songs, kiirtan, 20 minutes silent meditation followed by some spiritual discussion and sharing. With Dada Krsnasevananda. By Donation.
- Note – our weekend yoga class has shifted from Sunday at 10.30 to Saturday at 10.30.
- Meditators’ Adventure Club outing to Møns Klint, Saturday, June 22. Departing from Platanvej at 9.00. Activities – hiking, meditation, swim & picnic. Bring some vegetarian food to share. The white chalk cliffs of Møn’s Klint stretch 6 km from the park of Liselund in the north to the lighthouse in the south. Some of the cliffs fall a sheer 120 m to the sea below. The area around Møns Klint consists of woodlands, pastures, ponds and steep hills, including Aborrebjerg which, with a height of 143 m, is one of the highest points in Denmark. There are clearly marked paths for walkers, riders and cyclists. The path along the cliff tops provides impressive views and leads to steps down to the shore in several locations. What to bring: Water bottle, hat, good walking shoes, sun screen, swim suit and towel, light jacket. Please call (71881273) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before June 20 if you would like to participate.