6 Week Meditation Course Starting March 19
Beginning Monday, March 19, at 18.30.
- Learn a variety of valuable meditation techniques including breath meditation, visualization, mantra and mindfulness.
- Discover the science and philosophy of meditation – how it works, what are its benefits and what is its ultimate goal.
- Learn practical solutions to common problems new meditators face.
- Learn supplementary practices that can help improve meditation including diet, fasting, life principles, yoga postures and breathing.
- Learn about the chakras and the mind – how they interact and how to control them.
- Enjoy using spiritual music and chanting to create a beautiful atmosphere.
- Enjoy a wealth of spiritual stories that give guidance and inspiration on the path.
Taught by Dada Krsnasevananda who brings a lifetime of experience as a monk and meditation teacher in both East and West.
No registration required – just come in person 🙂
Join the Facebook event to receive any notifications or updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/192330411508681/
If you have any questions you are welcome to call Dada on 71881273
All Ananda Marga meditation classes are run on a donation basis.