6 Week How to Meditate Course – Tuesdays
18.30 – 20.00, every Tuesday , beginning September 2
New enrolments can be accepted up to the second or third week.
- Learn a variety of valuable meditation techniques including breath meditation, visualization, mantra and mindfulness.
- Enjoy using spiritual music and chanting to create a beautiful atmosphere.
- Discover the philosophy of meditation – how it works, what are its benefits and what is its ultimate goal.
- Learn practical solutions to common problems new meditators face.
- Learn about the chakras and the mind – how they interact and how to control them.
- Learn about supplementary practices than can help improve meditation including diet, fasting, life principles, yoga postures and breathing.
- Enjoy a wealth of spiritual stories that give guidance and inspiration on the path.
Taught by Dada Ambareshvarananda who brings a lifetime of experience as a monk and meditation teacher in both East and West.
Held at Ananda Marga Center, Platanvej 30, Frederiksberg C.
No registration required – just come in person:) If you have any questions you are welcome to call Dada on 26453521
All Ananda Marga classes are run on a donation basis.